Backfill your pool & restore the space to a functional area. The shell of the pool remains intact with dirt compacted over it. Indeed the least expensive option, it does allow you to dig out the pool and renovate it at a later time. We use recycled dirt to backfill your pool and top it off with fresh top soil to level out your yard for a fresh start.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OPTION 1: KEEP POOL SHELL & BACKFILL WITH DIRT
– To begin we will have a pre-construction meeting to understand the scope of work and drain your pool.
– Step 1: Demo two holes in bottom of pool for drainage. Take photos for permitting.
– Step 2: Demo surrounding area as needed/requested then backfill & compact pool void
– Step 3: Grade area. We use screened dirt for last 18″ of fill to allow for planting
****ask about our top soil option
– We do 12″ lifts (we compact the dirt every 12″ and spray down with water)
– Average pool backfill takes 2 to 4 days
– How loud is it: During working hours there will be use of machinery and jack hammers.
– Start Time: Will typically begin construction at sunrise. Although, we will ultimately work around your requests.
– Only with option 1 can the pool be used again. The pool could be undug then renovated at later time.
– We use rubber tracks (to help prevent damage to surrounding property)
– We are GREEN
**We use all recycled materials to backfill and compact the former pool void. (ENGINEERED AB FILL DIRT)
AVERAGE COSTS OF OPTION 1:
– Average cost for backfill and compaction: $5,000 to $10,000
– Concrete pool deck demo avg of $2 s.f. to $3 s.f.
– Owners are able to save in several ways. Clients will typically see around $1,200 -> $2,500 yearly savings
– Property taxes at end of year (Yearly: $400)
– Electric costs for operations (Monthly: $30)
– Chemical Maintenance (Monthly: $15)
– Filling pool with Water (Monthly: $20)
– Pool Service (Monthly: $110)
AFTER POOL DEMO CLEAN-UP: *****At our cost!!
– We will deliver and install landscape rock in the old pool space for $50 s.f.
– GET FINANCED – : https://finance.aamfg.com/?pb=372271