Demolish 18” of the structural shell and backfill with recycled dirt to restore the area. The benefit of this option is you can plant trees overtop of the pool area and save time building structures that need a footer, like a cabana. We use rubber tracks on our machines to avoid damaging your surrounding property as well as recycled materials to fill the former pool void.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OPTION 2: DEMOLISH 18” FROM TOP OF POOL, BACKFILL, AND REPURPOSE TOP AREA
– To begin we will have a pre-construction meeting to understand the scope of work and drain your pool.
– Step 1: Demo two holes in bottom of pool for drainage. Take photos for permitting.
– Step 2: Demo surrounding area as needed & remove top 18″ of pool structural beam. Backfill/Compact
– Step 3: Grade area. We use screened dirt for last 18″ of fill to allow for planting
****ask about our top soil option
– We do 12″ lifts (we compact the dirt every 12″ and spray down with water)
– Average pool backfill takes 2 to 4 days
– How loud is it: During working hours there will be use of machinery and jack hammers.
– Start Time: Will typically begin construction at sunrise. Although, we will ultimately work around your requests.
– Before any construction begins we will create a site plan and get the pool removal permitted
– Planting large trees, building structures requiring footers, are two main benefits for removing top 18″.
– We use rubber tracks (to help prevent damage to surrounding property)
– We are GREEN
**We use all recycled materials to backfill and compact the former pool void. (ENGINEERED AB FILL DIRT)
AVERAGE COSTS OF OPTION 2:
– Average cost for backfill and compaction: $6,000 to $15,000
– Concrete pool deck demo avg of $2 s.f. to $3 s.f.
– Owners are able to save in several ways. Clients will typically see around $1,200 -> $2,500 yearly savings
– Property taxes at end of year (Yearly: $400)
– Electric costs for operations (Monthly: $30)
– Chemical Maintenance (Monthly: $15)
– Filling pool with Water (Monthly: $20)
– Pool Service (Monthly: $110)
AFTER POOL DEMO CLEAN-UP: *****At our cost!!
– We will deliver and install landscape rock in the old pool space for $.50 s.f.
– GET FINANCED – : https://finance.aamfg.com/?pb=372271