The most environmentally friendly option is to completely remove the structural shell of your pool and bring your yard back to Earth’s natural state. Think of it as a clean slate, restoring your yards ecosystem to its natural glory, allowing water to permiate deep into the ground. You will have peace of mind that nothing has been left in the ground and that all materials used to fill the pool void are recycled, organic, materials sourced locally here in Tucson for long-term sustainability.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OPTION 3: COMPLETE POOL STRUCTURE REMOVAL
– To begin we will have a pre-construction meeting to understand the scope of work and drain your pool.
– Step 1: Demo two holes in bottom of pool for drainage. Take photos for permitting.
– Step 2: Demo surrounding area as needed & ENTIRE concrete pool shell. Backfill/Compact
– We use screened dirt for last 18″ of fill to allow for planting
****ask about our top soil option
– We do 12″ lifts (we compact the dirt every 12″ and spray down with water)
– Average pool complete removal 3 to 6 days
– How loud is it: During working hours there will be use of machinery and jack hammers.
– Start Time: Will typically begin construction at sunrise. Although, we will ultimately work around your requests.
– Before any construction begins we will create a site plan and get the pool removal permitted
– Planting large trees, building structures requiring footers, and having peace of mind that nothing was left in the ground.
– We use rubber tracks (to help prevent damage to surrounding property)
– We are GREEN
**We use all recycled materials to backfill and compact the former pool void. (ENGINEERED AB FILL DIRT)
AVERAGE COSTS OF OPTION 3:
– Average cost for backfill and compaction: $9,000 to $20,000
– Concrete pool deck demo avg of $2 s.f. to $3 s.f.
– Owners are able to save in several ways. Clients will typically see around $1,200 -> $2,500 yearly savings
– Property taxes at end of year (Yearly: $400)
– Electric costs for operations (Monthly: $30)
– Chemical Maintenance (Monthly: $15)
– Filling pool with Water (Monthly: $20)
– Pool Service (Monthly: $110)
AFTER POOL DEMO CLEAN-UP: *****At our cost!!
– We will deliver and install landscape rock in the old pool space for $.50 s.f.
– GET FINANCED – : https://finance.aamfg.com/?pb=372271