After you have filled the pool area, consider retrofitting the area with a garden, kitchen, fire pit, golf course, or whatever you can dream. You can work with our design team in creating a renovated outdoor living space that suits your family’s needs.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OPTION 4: RETROFIT THE AREA AFTER POOL REMOVAL
– Step 1: Consultation with designer
– Step 2: Meeting to Confirm design, confirm costs, confirm materials.
– Step 3: Sign contract and define schedule.
– Step 4: Pre-Construction Meeting
– Step 5: Begin Construction
– Average projects of this degree will take 2 months to 6 months
– How loud is it: During working hours there will be use of machinery and jack hammers.
– Start Time: Will typically begin construction at sunrise. Although, we will ultimately work around your requests.
– Before any construction begins we will create a site plan and get the pool removal permitted
– We use rubber tracks (to help prevent damage to surrounding property)
AVERAGE COSTS OF OPTION 4:
– Average cost for redesign of pool area and backyard: $20,000 to $100,000+
AVERAGE SAVINGS WITH POOL CONVERSION:
– Owners are able to save in several ways. Clients will typically see around $1,200 -> $2,500 yearly savings
– Property taxes at end of year (Yearly: $400)
– Electric costs for operations (Monthly: $30)
– Chemical Maintenance (Monthly: $15)
– Filling pool with Water (Monthly: $20)
– Pool Service (Monthly: $110)
– GET FINANCED – : https://finance.aamfg.com/?pb=372271