If you’re a green thinker and want to transform your house into a sustainable living space, consider integrating native plants and water harvesting systems into your yard. We want to help you put back into the earth what you have taken out of it and can install a cistern into your pool shell. Since there is already a hole in the ground, it is the most effective way to collect rain water and cut down on your water bill each year.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OPTION 5: WATER HARVESTING AND RESTORITIVE LANDSCAPES
– Step 1: Consultation with designer to understand your needs and expectations
– Step 2: Meeting to Confirm design, operation, confirm costs, confirm materials, and confirm equipment.
– Step 3: Sign contract and define schedule.
– Step 4: Pre-Construction Meeting
– Step 5: Begin Construction
– Average projects of this degree will take 1 month to 2 months
– How loud is it: During working hours there will be use of machinery and jack hammers.
– Start Time: Will typically begin construction at sunrise. Although, we will ultimately work around your requests.
– Before any construction begins we will create a site plan and get the pool removal permitted
– Up to $2,000 Rainwater Harvesting Rebate from the City of Tucson. We will help you get rebate (we will need your help as well!)
– We use rubber tracks (to help prevent damage to surrounding property)
AVERAGE COSTS OF OPTION 5:
– Average cost for this type of conversion: $10,000 to $40,000+
AVERAGE SAVINGS WITH POOL REMOVAL AND CONVERSION TO CISTERN:
– Owners are able to save in several ways. Clients will typically see around $1,200 -> $2,500 yearly savings
– Property taxes at end of year (Yearly: $400)
– Electric costs for operations (Monthly: $30)
– Chemical Maintenance (Monthly: $15)
– Filling pool with Water (Monthly: $20)
– Pool Service (Monthly: $110)
– Water savings will vary depending on type of system installed and how its used.
– GET FINANCED – : https://finance.aamfg.com/?pb=372271