Transform your swimming pool into a natural pond. Use it as a watering-hole for local wildlife, for natural ambiance, or a place to dip your feet in the summer time. All aspects of your existing pool that can be reused are considered to help the pond function. We will then create a 3D design around your budget and propose the style of your new backyard.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Step 1: Consultation with designer
– Step 2: Meeting to Confirm design, confirm costs, confirm materials.
– Step 3: Sign contract and define schedule.
– Step 4: Pre-Construction Meeting
– Step 5: Begin Construction
– Average projects of this degree will take 2 months to 6 months
– How loud is it: During working hours there will be use of machinery and jack hammers.
– Start Time: Will typically begin construction at sunrise. Although, we will ultimately work around your requests.
– At completion we will set up a meeting with a wildlife specialist to discuss your new habitat and future wildlife pond friends!
– Before any construction begins we will create a site plan and get the pool removal permitted
– Instead of removing the pool, allocating your costs to making your backyard even more beautiful and fun!
– We use rubber tracks (to help prevent damage to surrounding property)
AVERAGE COSTS OF OPTION 6:
– Average cost for redesign of pool area into a natural pond: $15,000 to $100,000+
– GET FINANCED – : https://finance.aamfg.com/?pb=372271